You should read the complete Bridgestone Turanza Quiettrack review if you are interested in buying this model. Tires are coming in so many different models, brands, and variants, so it’s pretty logical when people are overwhelmed when they have to make a decision. With a review, however, you can learn about a product in a more detailed manner, learning its best sides as well as the possible downsides. If you are attracted to the Turanza Quiettrack, reading the review should help.
About the Tire
This particular tire is designed as an all season and grand touring tire that can match perfectly with coupes, crossovers, minivans, and also sedans. This tire is created to provide enough control and traction in snowy, wet, and dry conditions. Pair it up with long wear tire, and you have a flawless performance.
This tire is created to absorb (or dampen) road noise, resulting in smooth, quiet, and comfy ride. When compared to the previous model, Turanza Serenity Plus, this tire has 20% improvement for wet traction and 44% better snow traction.
Performances and Designs
There are several extra technologies and advanced features to expect from this tire, based on the Bridgestone Turanza Quiettrack review.
- All Season (Tread) Compound
With all season compound designed to asymmetric (tread( design, the tire can have enough and even powerful traction, regardless the road conditions and the surfaces. Whether you are driving in wet roads or dry conditions, the tire is able to provide a solid grip.
- QuietTrack Technology
Thanks to this tech, the tire is able to absorb the road noise. You will be able to enjoy enjoyable and quiet driving experience.
- HydroTrack Technology
With this tire, you don’t have to worry about hydroplaning risk. It has 4 wide circumferential grooves that is combined together with smaller (longitudinal) grooves series, working great for effective water evacuation.
- Comfort Cruise Technology
This is a special technology that is exclusive to this tire. It helps spread the force across the tread surface uniformly and evenly, especially when you are driving through bumps, potholes, and other imperfections on the roads. As a result, vibrations are being reduced, and you can enjoy smooth and comfortable drive.
- Edge Performance Technology
This tech has been around for a while, but it’s being renowned with interlocking tread grooves. With this tire, you would have no issue with the improved stability, braking, and handling.
The Good and Bad
The things to like about this tire are:
- The price range is convenient. This is a tire that won’t hurt your wallet. Considering that it’s packed with all the good features and stuff, and yet, it’s still affordable than the premium counterparts, this is definitely a tire to love.
- The design is impressive. As a versatile tire, it comes with somewhat luxurious and unique design. It can affect your car’s aesthetic appeal
- The warranty is nice. With generous (and long term) warranty, you won’t have to worry about using the tire and encountering issues during the progress
- It offers quiet performance. It doesn’t produce any shrill noise. In fact, it’s pretty noiseless.
- It has perfect traction. One feature to love about this tire is the excellent traction regardless the surface. It can provide stable outcome and solid grip
It isn’t a perfect stuff, which means that you should expect some downsides. This is a tire that isn’t exactly designed for terrains. The tire has impressive features, but it won’t work so well on too loose or too hard surfaces.
Just like other products or items, this tire isn’t perfect. But you should realize that it can offer more positive traits than the flaws. Hopefully, this Bridgestone Turanza Quiettrack review can help you make a better and more educated decision.
You must log in to post a comment.